This past weekend, our council received our allocation of tickets for this year’s SUPER CASH BONANZA CHARITY CAMPAIGN. Ticket packages will be prepared this week to mail out to council members. The attached letter covers the details.
As we did last year, you may be receiving (7) tickets for you to sell (or buy). Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.
NEW THIS YEAR—don’t want the hassle of filling out the ticket stubs, writing a check and remembering to mail back—PAY WITH VENMO and the rest will be handled for you!
- Pay with VENMO (see QR below)
- @kofc5534 (this is a business account) make sure to add your name and SCB (super cash bonanza) in the memo line
- $5 per ticket
- $20 for 5 tickets (if sold to same individual/family)
- $30 for all 7 tickets
- Send email to FS Ken Yunker
- How many tickets you would like to purchase
- Amount of VENMO transfer and your user name
- Full name and complete address, or Full name and 10 digit phone number that you want on each ticket.
- You will receive back a scan of your tickets to be turned in.
If you want to go this route—please email or call Ken Yunker (OR BETTER YET, JUST COMPLETE THE PAYMENT) before Saturday, April 19—mailings will be sent on Monday, April 21.